Sunday, February 28, 2010

LOOKBOOK.nu


Oh wow. I forgot to mention this. But perhaps it deserved a post of its own. I'm sure you guys all know about LOOKBOOK.NU right? It's a pretty big deal, not going to lie. I think it was even started in the Bay Area--we be hella cool here. It's basically this website where people who like fashion/style whatever take pictures of themselves and post their outfits. It's kind of like a lot of blogs, but it's communal and people like hype you. yea, I don't know. i really wanted to join. But it was INVITE ONLY. I didn't have an invite. I wanted an invite. And I was just invited! SCORE!!! by qatch. (<<<---Check her out by clicking on that link <<<<-----)
ALSO! Look me up on LOOKBOOK.NU! http://lookbook.nu/user/127651-Rachel-E. DO IT! DO IT! YES! then Press HYPE next to my link. You don't have to have a lookbook to hype. You could just do it through your facebook. Thank you all in advanced!

8 comments:

  1. that's great! I wanna join too but I don't even know how to get an invite hahaha
    anyway, your blog and your style are amazing :)
    visit my blog, it's new!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookbook is great! bay area gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you got an invite! Congrats!
    http://www.justme-bluefemme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool!
    as always, thanks for sharing
    and thank you so so much for the lovely comments

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lookbook is so addicting. hella addicting. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a lookbook but haven't gotten into it too much. I do love looking at their hot list though!

    Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, i'm glad to see you're already rocking lookbook!

    I'll stop by your page :)

    ReplyDelete