Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bird Watching

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
It was another sunny day in San Francisco...also the last day of break therefore I have plenty of homework to catch up on. Damn it. Why do I always keep all my homework until the last day? And the last day is always gorgeous and amazing and there I am inside trying to write an analysis on Advertising in the 1920s! IMPOSSIBLE! (said with a mockish-french accent). So to procrastinate, I found some old binoculars around house and looked at those birds that are always flying above...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
ignore the tag
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The birds behind you dummy.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

All the birds reminded me of Miu Miu's spring collection. Oh! How I want everything they did! Especially bird printed heels! Genius!

Outfit: Jacket: Polo, Silk Blouse: Vintage Dior, Studded Jeans: Zara, Hat: ?, Shoes: DSW


12 comments:

  1. love these pics and your denim shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous that you are sporting shorts and bare legs right now!! and I need those heels from miu miu!!

    -jessie
    My Delusional Mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures and styling!

    Loved your blog, if you can, take a look at mine!
    qatch.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes, your hat and your shorts. In other words love everything on you.
    Stop by http://memyselfandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice sandals! Those are great for the spring and summer!

    http://www.invasionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. love this view. you are too cute!

    xxx
    t

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hat and shoes. You look so comfy yet so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shoes and the hat! and i'm totally lusting after those miu miu heels too.

    -emilyviveur

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute blog! I am a new follower : ) check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete