Tuesday, February 16, 2010

En Couple Depuis....



In the spirit of Valentines day, I'm going to reintroduce you to one of my favorite french brands: Kooples. Last Valentines day, you could find me roaming the streets of the Marais after getting tea at Mariage Frere with my friends, grabbing a falafel and heading over to Kooples to buy a new skirt. I hadn't realized before last valentines day what the name Kooples meant and what their campaign was: Couples. So there I was. Standing in Paris. A single girl alone. Fun times.
But honestly Kooples has some of the coolest couples, and you kind of just want to be them. They print like a magazine with all their featured couples and they interview each one. Asking questions like, how did you meet? describe your first kiss? Whats your song? etc etc etc. It's super cute. Goal: Be a couple in Kooples one day. They just put up their Spring/Summer collection and therefore they have new kooples couples.














Aren't they all just adorable? Yes. My favorite is Jean-Francois & Tanya (the older couple). Tanya is SO intense. Check out their interviews at kooples.com. Kooples also has a blog where they have concerts and, yes, more interviews with more couples looking very koople-ish.

Gros Bisous!

1 comment:

  1. i mean...it's not societe de mode, but i guess your blog is okay

    ReplyDelete