Saturday, February 20, 2010

Roof Hoppin'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So the other day was super sunny and I didn't feel like going downtown to "tan" if it was already so sunny by my house. I looked out on the porch and was like THE ROOF. So I climbed over my little fence thing took a chair and read on the roof. I was then inspired to take a picture of my out, yea? I didn't think it was a poor idea. Tons of other bloggers take pictures on their roofs. So here is my attempt. The sun was about to set and I didn't realize it was directly behind me (I am not a photo expert) So the following, well I mean. They're artsy, k?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
How overwhelmed are you by the artyness?? Completely, I know.

Outfit: Studded Shorts: Zara, Lacey Shirt: Kooples (don't know them look at my post 3 or so below) Jacket: H&M, New Sandals: DSW

PS how do you guys like my sandals? I'm a little hesitant.

4 comments:

  1. cute outfit! love the shorts. and the pictures are super cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top and the artsy lighting

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful day, love livin' in cali don'tcha! and finding that place on your roof - total win! show me this weekend? okay thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, cute outfit. very cute and very you

    ReplyDelete