Tuesday, December 1, 2009

RIP Daul Kim




So some of you know about the suicide commited by top model Daul Kim about two weeks ago. Daul Kim was an amazing model who graced the covers magazines such as Chinese and Koren Vogue, Korean Harpers Bazaar, and countless runways shows such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Alexander McQueen and Chanel. Despite her many accomplishments, Daul Kim was found dead in her apartment in Paris.







Here's some photos from her career:
D&G Fall 2009
Japanese Vogue September 2009
Tank editorial
As I was looking through pictures of her i found this one where's she's like hiding in flowers, which totally reminded me of one picture I took in a flower field in Normandy...
taken by lauren wray
I guess that's my homage to her. Daul Kim will be greatly missed.
RIP Daul Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment