Saturday, March 27, 2010

Amoebas Love to Haight Cake

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sorry, it's blurry cuz I have a shitty camera.
I hung out with my friends Mattie and Catherine on the Haight last weekend. Even though thriftin on the haight isn't real thrifting...I love it anyways. I hadn't been to the haight for the longest time before this month. I'm pretty sure i've gone a minimum of once a week. I even went shopping on the haight...on a monday night with a calculus test that tuesday. Wuddup with that?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Fat piece of cake that I'm stuffing in my face. Attractive. I know.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Outfit: Top: H&M, Shorts: Zara, Necklaces: H&M, Shoes: Steve Madden, Hat: Aritzia


PS! Lykke Li is a fan of the Haight too! She came this past november and I had way too much first semester homework to see her. But I'm going to try when she comes back in April for my bday!

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love your hat! I have 3months till summer kick in here in England and I can wear one..
    It would be mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! where did you get the hat? i want it so bad <333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! That hat is so cute! And that shirt too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hat <3
    u look pretty girls

    xx
    imane

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely and summery outfit!!! great accessories

    ReplyDelete
  7. i absolutely love your shoes! so cute. and that hat is also great for the weather :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a lot of fun. The outfit is effortless and perfect! love it
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you in the fedora. Sweet outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the jean shorts
    cute little look
    thanks for sharing darling
    and thanks for the sweet comments, means so much!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the hat and the denim shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE this outfit. So cute :)
    check out my blog: cfashioncraze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the hat ! you look stylish, i love the short, all of your outfit !

    kisses from France

    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. totally crazy for this shorts baby!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute look!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete