Thursday, January 14, 2010

Senior Citizen

My yearbook page was due today. It wasn't exactly my greatest piece of work. I liked all the pictures fine, but I didn't really have many key people. More importantly, my layout was BLAH. It was clean this year, but nothing special. If its clean, it should at least be creative right? Whatever, I didn't really want to obsess over it. Hopefully I manage to turn it in, because I don't have a USB and it's a total of 4 MB over gmail's attachment limit. Putain...Right. So in my yearbook, seniors can choose a partner they can match with. In the end, my partner and I didn't match very much, but we attempted with this little photo shoot we had. Neither of us really used the pictures so I decided to post them here. You know, make them work a little. Work for their memory space. I make myself crack up sometimes. The sad thing is that anyone actually reading this probably didn't even understand that joke. Dommage.
We went to Altza Plaza Park. Well actually, we went after "decorating" the student center (my school's excuse for a cafeteria) with 2010s, Xs, streamers etc. It was freezing. Definitely not my best set of photos at Alta Plaza. I blame the fog. You know, just the normal and average climate of San Francisco.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Want to know who to give the photocred to? Well you probably don't but I'll tell you anyways. All the ones of me on the seesaw were taken by Olivia. However, all the ones with the two of us. Taken by no one. Self-timer. Olivia refused to ask any of the nannies at Alta to take a picture of us or any of the people who watched us take pictures of ourselves like dorks. Whatever.

Outfit: Sweater:Wilfred from Aritzia, Grey Shirt: Nordstroms, White Shirt: Unknown, Jeans: Cheap Monday, Boots: Urban, Necklace: H&M

PS. I just have to note that I'm wearing jeans in these pictures. I realized that I've been wearing a lot of mini skirts with boots. Therefore, I'm going to try to get to pictures wearing some pantalons (I wanted to say that in a Spanish accent and then I realized I have no idea how to spell that).

1 comment:

  1. I always feel super embarrassed when I take photos of myself using timer and all that jazz. But I couldn't tell that it was timer at all. You guys did great.

    ReplyDelete