Sunday, June 9, 2013

That One Time in China


Found these pictures from 2007 looking through the mess of my Facebook albums. I had completely forgotten about these pictures, and it's funny seeing them all now. The group of us, awkward teenagers running around Beijing and Seoul  in bright red polos. That's one of the thing I actually love about social media. Yes, it's kind of creepy that all these kids from high school you barely knew get to stalk you, but in five or so years, you can stalk that strange person you were all those years ago.
Wow, I was so cool taking these disposable hipster photos back in 2007. Or maybe my parents just didn't trust me with a digital photo when traveling...
Look it's yours truly, looking a horribly disgusting freshman in high school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment