Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Leather Vest

Outfit--Vest: Thrifted, Tank: Thrifted & Alternative Apparel, Jeans: BDG, Boots: LF, Necklace: LF, Bracelet: Madewell
I feel like half of my posts have some sort of apology for never posting and a promise of posting more. Unfortunately, this post is no different and if I'm quite honest, it definitely will not be the last. Sometimes, it's just a little difficult to manage a blog. I've also been pulled a bit away recently since I've been casually writing for the Fashion Section of my university's newspaper, the Maroon News (I switch off from the fashion spotlight to the fashion column). I've been considering posting small snippets from that here, but I'm still up in the air about that. I'm also not even certain that's allowed.
Nonetheless, I am here now to present to you some horrible pictures of me. I mean, I know I look amazingly sexy in all of these photos. I really can't help myself. My favorite is the last picture of the back of my vest. I just don't quite understood how NOT to take a completely unattractive photo from the back that also makes me look fat. Speaking of my vest, let's talk about the outfit.
Obviously, the highlight of this outfit is the vest. I bought it a couple years ago when I was thrifting with another blogger Wendy from Hand It Over. I saw it and thought it was silly, but it was only $5, so why not? I believe it was a great investment. I recently wore it to an American Themed Party, and I'm ready to pull it out for any white trash party I'm invited to. I would complete this look with a wife beater, black-eye, and some fake tats (aka tramp stamps). But on this day, I decided to wear this normally costume vest out in the daylight. Therefore, I paired with my favorite plan grey tank that I bought thrifting one day and a pair of good old jeans.
I must apologize, this post was pretty lame. But I swear that I have some pretty big news to share with you. I just need to take some pictures to do a post!! Hopefully I'll write again super soon while I procrastinate during my midterm studying!


3 comments: